Institute for Continued Learning
are you interested in lifelong learning?
- Are you retired or semi-retired?
- Do you want to improve your mind and health?
- Do you want to learn while making new friends?
ICL is the Place for you!
- Over 130 classes to choose from!
- Take an unlimited number of classes for just $50!
- Spring and Fall
A Culture of Learning, friendship and Community
658 East 200 South, St. George, UT 84770.
- 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday,
- Closed on holidays, semester breaks, and summer (mid-April through mid-August).
- Messages may be left on the telephone at 435-652-7670 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Messages will be answered as soon as possible.
Click on the link below for our brochure:
- Membership dues are $50 per person for two semesters (Spring and Fall)
- Fall classes start September 4, 2018. Look for the course catalog to be posted in August (also included in the August newsletter).
Click on “View Updates” below to get class changes, etc.
ICL Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org