Institute for Continued Learning
Tickets on sale for the december banquet!
Tickets are on Sale Now for the Holiday Banquet!
Can you believe we are talking about the Holiday Banquet already? It will be here sooner than you think!
Time: December 7th at 11:30 am in the Gardner Center Ballroom.
Deadline to buy tickets is November 29th.
The Holiday Banquet is one of ICL’s most popular events. It is a great opportunity to spend time with your ICL friends and make new friends as well.
The entertainment is something you won’t want to miss – Max the Magician will fascinate us with his illusions! Max has loved magic from a very early age. As a teenager Max was president of the Intermountain Magicians Association 2 years in a row. He has taken home first place in Stage, Parlor and Close Up categories in magic contests.
Hors d’oeuvres: Hot wassail, relish tray and dip
Salad: Tossed green salad with Ranch or Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing, or Cranberry Fluff Salad
Starch: A variety of dinner rolls with butter
Vegetables: Candied baby carrots and baby red potatoes
Meat: Carved roast baron of beef and carved pork tenderloin
Dessert: Homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting; and pumpkin pie
Please let the ICL office know if you have any special dietary needs.
are you interested in lifelong learning?
- Are you retired or semi-retired?
- Do you want to improve your mind and health?
- Do you want to learn while making new friends?
ICL is the Place for you!
- Over 130 classes to choose from!
- Take an unlimited number of classes for just $50!
- Spring and Fall
A Culture of Learning, friendship and Community
658 East 200 South, St. George, UT 84770.
- 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday,
- Closed on holidays, semester breaks, and summer (mid-April through mid-August).
- Messages may be left on the telephone at 435-652-7670 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Messages will be answered as soon as possible.
Click on the link below for our brochure:
- Membership dues are $50 per person for two semesters (Spring and Fall)
- Fall classes start September 4, 2018.
Click on “View Updates” below to get class changes, etc.