The General Membership & Registration Meeting will be on August 29, 2017, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Gardner Center Ballroom.
An information packet was mailed on August 14 to last year’s members with the following enclosed: September issue of The Learning Link that will have the class schedule and calendar, campus map, Course Catalog, and two Application for Membership forms. Please complete the Membership form and have it ready to go when you arrive at Registration. Because ICL has only one credit card machine, the lines may be shorter if you choose to pay with cash or check ($45).
If you are new to ICL this year, please print the Application for Membership and take it with you to Registration on August 29. The Council members and office staff will be available to assist you through the registration process.
There will be Applications for Membership forms available at registration.
Complete Registration Forms
First download the ICL registration form by clicking on the link below or pick one up at our office. Please follow these instructions:
- Member Information – Fill out completely.
- Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement – please read prior to signing form.
- Sign and date the bottom of the Registration Form!
Return Completed Form
There are two ways you can return your completed form:
- Deliver the completed form and fees to the office (office hours and location are to the left).
- Mail the completed form and fees to the office, then stop in to pick up your name badge.
- The Membership fee is $45 per person for the academic year and can be paid by check, cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Diner’s Club). This fee covers participation in all classes, field trips, and General Membership Meetings for the entire year.
- DSU does charge an additional $10 fee for participants in computer classes; this is paid directly to DSU at the Help Desk in the Holland Building.
Please note that parking on any of the streets within the campus requires a Student Parking tag. This may be obtained at the Cashier’s Office, Holland Building, 1st Floor.