How to Register
Complete Registration Forms
First download the ICL registration form by clicking on the link below or pick one up at our office. Please follow these instructions:
Click here: Registration Form
- Member Information – Fill out completely. Fill out the second side for spouse.
- Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement – please read prior to signing form.
- Sign and date the bottom of the Registration Form!
Return Completed Form
There are three ways you can return your completed form:
- Attend Registration Day on 8/27/18 from 9:00 am to Noon at the Gardner Center. $50 per member, cash, check or credit card. You may also purchase a parking permit for $50 on registration day or later at the Holland Building.
- Deliver the completed form and fees to the office (658 E. 200 S.) Open 9:30 – 2:30 Monday through Thursday, beginning August 28.
- Mail the completed form and fees to the office, then stop in to pick up your name badge.
- The Membership fee is $50 per person for the academic year and can be paid by check, cash or credit card (processing fee for credit cards): Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Diner’s Club. This fee covers participation in all classes, field trips, and General Membership Meetings for the entire year.
- Additional Charges: $10 fee for participants in computer classes. Pay directly to DSU at the Help Desk in the Holland Building. Other classes may require a small materials fee and will be listed in the course description.
Please note that parking on any of the streets within the campus requires a Student Parking tag. This may be obtained at the Cashier’s Office, Holland Building, 1st Floor or on Registration Day.
To purchase a parking permit please go to the Cashier’s Office on the 1st floor of the Holland building. The only payment method available is CASH or CHECK. A license plate number is REQUIRED by parking management. A permit can not be purchased without a license plate number.